Thursday, July 29, 2010

Silly Bandz G! A funny song / rap bands of Silly

a song about how all the bands real thugs wear silly. The rap on My collections bandz stupid. all different types and colors. Goin out of my house wearing bling illest The band is the most stupid that I have the arm up and down on my way out or hurt it hurts me different colors and shapes even when theyre lame would be wrong to say everyone knows, a true gangster is stupid as many bands that I like Milli sweepin band Silly Silly Silly Silly lost across the countrySilly band put his hand around Silly Silly Silly bands provide a cool and immediate Silly Silly sillly bands you do not have one? Then you're a fool my purple monkey is fun, but my favorite alligators like mine do not take this case may not be at all for the girls This is the most diamond gems or pearls that bear my gold star if I did something and I wear a cowboy hat when I'm in the hood When someone in my collection, I would cry bandz routes more foolish then won decimal pi!Silly Silly Silly Silly Silly sweepin bands throughout the country band put around your hand Silly Silly Silly bands put on a fresh and immediate Silly Silly sillly bands you do not have one? Then you're a silly fool with bands feel the fun has never Silly bands are my best friends I love that stupid band are my life, if my wife can be legally id band Silly Silly Silly Silly Silly sweepin band across the country du is on hand Silly Silly Silly bands and presented a...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HN_XL8xuTz0&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment