Sunday, September 26, 2010

Singing the right tire rubber


Image : http://www.flickr.com


The car has long been an obsession in our country. TV shows around them, are the protagonists of the film and there are more than enough songs that were written on them. It 's just something about that perfect car, the world is in flames. It 'kinda funny when you're with your role as a MP3 player that is suddenly aware of how popular songs really nothing more than a ride in your favorite ride. Here are some that I have on myMusic player.

Drive My Car "is a song by the Beatles, but if you do not have sense of you, you may find that it is not necessarily a car in this. Never really important to me, the song has a little zip and when I heard this in my early youth I had thought there was a machine. You get a bit 'older and wiser and suddenly realize that the talking heads of the broom. One more reason to love!

My musical tastes have been generallyPlace when I was little and somehow I could manage to listen to the Beatles and then slip right into Van Halen. I've never been a big fan of Sammy Hagar, but when he took over for Diamond Dave, I tolerated. I even went to a live concert of his, when playing at a local meeting place for the free tequila and some of Van Halen tunes that were in his play list to hear. I was fine with the live version of I Can not Drive 55 and while I did not know a great fan of his surprise, theToes tap a bit 'when the coin of this hymn rock pedal hits the airwaves.

No track list would be complete with Low Rider car. If ever a song that every closet air guitarist to show their stuff before, this is the only one. Provides a problem when this classic 70's is put on the jukebox.

Sometimes you have on the chin, when you tried to connect with the ladies and not just the concert goers that a prince in the mid-80s instead. I hadto lie to my friends, I could not admit that I bought my girlfriend a pair of tickets for their favorite artist, Prince, do you think one of his friends would go and I could get a night out with the guys. She led me naturally and I was immediately the next time Little Red Corvette was the radio and I knew all the words.

When it comes to cars and 80 songs, you absolutely must include the red, one of my favorite bands of the period of Rush andBarchetta. If you have ever had the privilege of going to a concert of Rush, you get some experience faster and more intense music of the day. Many of the bands that I heard growing up does not even fixed it for me now, but this is not one of them. This song has been so intense as the Ferrari, it was after. Wind it up and fly along with the only song blasting out the window!

No comments:

Post a Comment