Sunday, December 19, 2010

Silly Bandz - Aircraft parody BoB Hayley Williams Tool Bandz

How to find us on Facebook www.facebook.com Download: whatthebob.com [Chorus] You say stupid Bandz on my wrist, they seem a really cool tool right now, right now we can say that the instrument is the stupid Bandz My wrist looks like a really cool tool instrument hours right now, right now means [Verse 1] I've a star and a genius and a fish got all these bands that are on my wrist, we look forward to a party when I start and crash em smash em 'all the glitz and glamorHigh Fashion Walking around the city with these things causes madness to buy a package for $ 3 as a hat-trick And if you're starin 'at that cat in your stack and hope and another pack of 24 to the tape, but this is a silly fashion I 'm told Put some' of your hand, I'll never grow old elastic as the man on my right Got 9 45 in the other hand are so silly band Sorry for the delay band back Jojo's silly, and we one day return, but he shine in the dark bands were able to grab a fish and an orange you [Chorus][Verse 2] Yeah Yeah Somebody bring me back to the mall is where my band where I need all of Batesville McDonalds, where I returned all of my days Yeah, when I try to 'pay the money was spent on them was wearing " ago to hell, but nowadays we wear 'em guessin are important' that if we can make some forms elastic then maybe we could take all the kids hands so we have encouraged and Let em nicknames Mr. Purple Horse I would like to draw your rules I Do...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddXKrXzsLXI&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment