Saturday, November 17, 2012

Silly Bandz Gangster! A funny Song / Rap about Silly Bands

a song about how all real thugs wear silly bands. i rap about my silly bandz collections. all of the different types and different colors. Goin out the house my bling is illest The bands that I wear are the silliest I got them up and down my arm Get out my way or ill cause you some harm I got different shapes and colors also If you said theyr lame that would be falso Every one knows a real thug is silly How many bands I got like a milli Silly silly band sweepin all around the land Silly silly silly band you put them around your hand Silly silly silly bands put one on and instant cool Silly sillly silly bands you dont got one? Then your a fool My purple monkey is lots of fun But my alligators like my favorite one I dont wear this one cause its for girls This the best jewelry ever not diamonds or pearls I wear my gold star when Ive done somethin good And I wear my cowboy hat when Im in the hood If some one stole my collection I would cry Vie got more silly bandz then decimals in pi! Silly silly band sweepin all around the land Silly silly silly band you put them around your hand Silly silly silly bands put one on and instant cool Silly sillly silly bands you dont got one? Then your a fool With silly bands the fun never ends Silly bands are my best friends I love silly bands they are my life If it were legally possible id make them my wife Silly silly band sweepin all around the land Silly silly silly band you put them around your hand Silly silly silly bands put one on and ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HN_XL8xuTz0&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment