Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Animal Rubber Band security concerns?


Image : http://www.flickr.com


animal rubber bands are very popular these days. Kids take these colorful ribbons formed from Miami to Maine, but I'm pretty sure? The short answer is no, but that is quite safe these days? Like every other toy on the shelf will always be security problems if you can play with young children small objects. The purpose of this article is to give each animal bracelets buy a heads-up on safety. I'm not a security expert, but Iwas faced with the common sense of two good parents and I try to do the same for my two boys. My opinion may be worth what it costs, but I want to share my thoughts on this topic. My son and I picked up the police band for several months. I saw him and his friends play with them without any major security problems so far, but the other day when I have some problem that could pose a problem thought. He did not discuss anything about the things I do, and I hopehe never does.

The first safety concern I have is that children with animal bracelets in her mouth. Do not know about you, but I remember when I was a kid I had two tapes of chewing gum or a time. I do not know why I did it. Maybe I was bored, maybe I should be chewing gum, but for some reason I did. As with any small object, there is a real risk of suffocation when children put these things in your mouth. Some of the packages I boughtWarning choking hazard to children under three are listed on the label, but most do not. To see your children while wearing them and remind them often that no other food in your mouth. Also Watch their little brothers and sisters. My youngest is two, so I'm always looking for bands stray animal on the floor or your fingertips, small.

The second security problem, I will speak, the silicone bands are thus able to shootacross the room, just like normal elastics. Growing up my friends and I had some bad wars rather elastic. We stretch class to shoot each other. E 'was fun, until someone took one for the face. The wars usually ended pretty quickly after that. Silicone rubber used to make the bands of the animals is the same as elastic as rubber bands normal, then let your child shoot. We have a strict rule in ourHouse. If you lose shoot em EM. It just takes one shot to ruin any fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment