Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Silly Bandz Swag challenged Sing-a-long

USED Soulja Boy's Pretty Boy SWAG RITE Beat Dis here's my Silly Silly BANDZ Ayee by: Link download child EYES: rapidshare.com CONTACT: www.myspace.com Facebook: www.facebook.com BabyEye Taylor LYRICS: This is my bandz All Girls love my eighth bandz All Cuz this right here mySilly Silly Bandz (Ayee) Silly Silly Silly Silly Bandz Bandz my love (Ayee) HIT Walmart with groups Silly Got to buy all the colors around to see that my hands Coat ' everything aboutSilly bandz I do not understand you have a door on a fundamental need some friends to act igot all colors and all forms of yellow ribbons on me and I agree with my childish kicks Thinking nawl not tripping shawty u heard sillybandz dang You sleep all looking for when I rock Everyone Stares in the Park when it glows in the dark, I'm not rock the infant bandz cuz some stupid because I put my hands on is this is my goodbandz All the girls love my eighth bandz All Cuz this right here is my Silly Silly Bandz (Ayee) Silly Silly Silly Silly Bandz love my Bandz (Ayee) bandz Silly me yeah swagging city in Yellow Gold and Blue Color Adjustment with Silly yeah SWAG yeah my band swagging ceiling yeah im Silly Silly bandz barely turn my Touch stupid bands? nawl u dnt want me to test what is stupid bands? Dang shawty where you were? Staring shine like youis not ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vi6Ofb_negs&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment